- Karnataka D El Ed
The Directorate Of State Education, Research And Training (DSCERT) Bengaleru, Karnataka conducts the Karnataka D.EL.ED examination for admission to its D.Ed/D.El.Ed or Diploma in Education/Diploma in Elementary Education programmes.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should have successfully their 10 plus 2 or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ST category) marks from a recognised board or university.
- The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years as on the year of examination.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Application Process
- Candidates are required to visit the official website DSCERT, KARNATAKA and click on the option to apply online for KARNATAKA D.EL.ED.
- They are required to fill up all the information with appropriate details. The application process is finally complete with the payment of the application fees.
- Candidates are also advised to take a print out of the completed Application Form for future reference.
- Register online for latest D.EL.ED
Karnataka D.EL.ED Admission Process
The candidates are admitted for the D.EL.ED course on the basis of the entrance test conducted by The Directorate Of State Education, Research And Training (DSCERT) Bengaleru, Karnataka.