- Karnataka Pgcet Mba
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2018
The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for MBA is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority for admission to its MBA program.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria For Full Time MBA courses
- Candidates should have successfully completed their Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates) from a recognised university or institution.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official website http://kea.kar.nic.in
- They are required to fill up all the information with appropriate details. The application process is finally complete with the payment of the application fees.
- Candidates are also advised to take a print out of the completed Application Form for future reference.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Application Fees
- General category and OBC: Rs. 650/-
- SC / ST Category-1 of candidates belonging to Karnataka: Rs.500/-
The payment can be made online by using net banking/credit/debit cards or through e-challan by downloading three copies from the official website and making the payment in any of the branch of specified banks. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019 Syllabus
Proficiency in English Language: (Section – A)
c. One word Substitution
d. Idioms and phrases
e. Pairs expressing relationships
g. Famous Books in English Literature
h. Sentence CorrectionGeneral Knowledge : (Section - B)
a. Indian Business Environment
b. Global Environment
c. Social Events
d. Cultural Events
g. Political Events
h. Historical Events
i. Current Affairs
l. Personalities and Achievements
m. Science and Technology
n. HumanitiesTest of Reasoning and General Intelligence (Section – C)
e. Verbal Ability
f. Analytical Ability
g.Related AspectsQuantitative Analysis (Section – D)
b. Data Analysis and Interpretation
d. Related Quantitative Aspects
Karnataka PGCET MBA 2019Exam Pattern
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 150 minutes
Number of Questions: 100 Compulsory Questions
Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
N.B.: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.