- Rai Tech University
Rai Technology University
Managed by Rai Foundation, Rai Technology University is a private university established in March 2013.
The spirit of innovation and modernization in every sector and student centric teaching-learning approach will be the cornerstone of academics at Rai Technology University (RTU).
Vision of Rai Technology University
Our vision is to be one of the preferred providers of quality professional education and imbibe in our students a passion for life-long learning, to expand the horizon of world knowledge, provide instructions, training, research and development in secondary education and higher education.
Objectives of Rai Technology University
- To design and deliver high quality training, capacity building and development systems for teachers, teacher educators, teachers in higher and professional education, leadership training including political leaders, administrators and development professional working in education and other system.
- To collaborate with any other universities, research institutions, non-profit organizations, industry associations, professional associations or other organizations to conceptualize, design, exchange programs for students, faculty members and others.
- To disseminate knowledge and develop a public debate on issues of education and allied development fields through series of lectures, seminars, conferences, executive education programmers for students, faculty members and others.
Schools of Rai Technology University
School Of Agricultural Sciences And Forestry
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture – B.Sc. (Ag)
- B.Tech in Agricultural Biotechnology
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Agronomy
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Crop Physiology
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Food Science & Nutrition
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Genetics & Plant Breeding
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Plant Biochemistry
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Plant Pathology
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Sericulture
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Seed Science & Technology
- M.Tech in Soil & Water Engineering
- M.Tech in Processing & Food Engineering
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
School Of Arts And Management Sciences
- BBA + MBA
- BA (Business Process Outsourcing)
- BCom (Hons)
- BBA (Industry Integrated)
- BBA (International Business Administration)
- BBA (Marketing)
- BBA (Banking & Finance)
- BBA (Accounting & Finance)
- BBA (Human Resources)
- MBA (Industry Integrated)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Executive Masters in Business Administration)
- MBA (Media Studies)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Advertising)
- MBA (Tourism)
- MBA (International Business Administration)
- MBA (Banking & Finance)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship)
- BBA (Advertising)
Rai Technology University Admission
Rai Technology University Admission B.Sc and B.Tech Admission
The university admits students in these courses through Central Entrance Examination & personal Interview. Candidates who score 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for the courses at the university. Students can apply for CEE through the forms available at the official website of the university.
Rai Technology University M.Sc & MBA Admission
University admits students to PG courses through the Rai Technology University Central Entrance Exam. The entrance exam is conducted as offline mode.
Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in the concerned disciplines with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate courses at the university.
Rai Technology University Ph.D. Admission
Rai Technology University provides research degree in the field of agriculture. Admissions will be entrance based conducted at national level. For the admissions, the candidates need to score at least 50% marks in the Master’s degree in the concerned discipline.
The entrance exam will be held in offline mode. Eligible candidates can fill the application through both online and offline mode.
11th Mile Gallu, Doddaballapur – Nelamangala Road, Mallohalli Village,
Kadanur(Post), Madure(Hobli), Doddaballapur Taluk,
Bangalore – 561204
Phone: 91- 8088091586, 8088238862