KEAPGET 2019 Centralised and Combined Counselling
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bengaluru is the designated agency to conduct Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical and Dental colleges (KPCF, KRLMPCA, AMPCK & Private Universities) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2019-20
Only qualifying in NEET PG-2019
does not confer any right on the candidate unless the candidate fulfills eligibility conditions / submission of certificates.
Important Dates for KEAPGET
1st Round Counseling
- Release of Information Bulletin 16th March 2019 12:00 hrs
- Online Registration: 16th March 2019 11:00 am to 20th March 2019, 17.30 hrs
- Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure for all disciplines 20th March 2019 after 16:00 hrs
- Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list): 22nd March 2019 to
- 27thMarch 2019.
- Option Entry by eligible candidates: 25th March 2019 18:00 hrs to 29th March 2019 08:00 hrs
- Publication of Mock Allotment Results 30th March 2019, 16:.00 hrs
- Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates: 30th March 2019, 18:00 hrs to 1st April 2019, 18:00hrs
- Publication of first round allotment Result: 02nd April 2019 by 16.00 hrs
- Payment of fees choice 1 & 2 Candidates: 03rd to 7th April 2019 (10.30 hrs to 16:00 hrs)
- Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Candidates only): 04th to 9th April 2019 from 10.30 hrs To 17:00 hrs
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice -1 Candidates Only): 12th April before 16:00 hrs
2nd Round Counseling
- Publication of Result of 2nd Round 24th April 2019 by 16:.00 hrs
- Payment of fees and Collection of Allotment Order: 25th April 2019 to 27th April 2019 and 2nd May 2019
- (10.30 hrs to 17:00 hrs)
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against seat allotted in 2nd Round: 3rd May 2019 before 16:00 hrs
How to Apply
Enter all the details through the website
by selecting “PGET-2019 Online Registration”. After completion
of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
Step 3: The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.
Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and the same copy should be produced during document verification.
Entry of Application Online From 11:00 a.m. on 16.03.2019 to 20.03.2019 up to 5:30 p.m.
Last date to pay the Registration fees 21.03.2019 (During Banking Hours)
Candidature is purely provisional and subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 Information Bulletin further the provisional admission made is subject to approval of MCI / DCI / Government / Competent Authority / Universities / Apex Bodies etc. Mere registering or verifying the documents does not confer any right to the candidates for admission to Karnataka
PG MD / MS / Diploma courses.