- Karnataka University Phd Entrance Exam
Karnataka University Ph.D Entrance Test
Know about Karnataka University PhD Entrance Test conducted for admission to its PhD program in various disciplines.
Karnataka University Ph.D Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have successfully completed their post graduation degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Cat-I/Physically challenged candidates) from a recognised university or institution.
- Candidates whose master’s degree results are declared in the form of grades/credit or cumulative points, their marks shall be converted into percentage to access the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are a Government sponsored foreign candidate/candidates who have cleared the UGC/UGC-CSIR JRF Test/NET/SLET shall be exempted from the Ph.D entrance exam.
Karnataka University Ph.D Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 100 (50% questions will be from Research Methodology and the remaining 50% from the cognate/core subjects)
- Duration: 120 Minutes
The Research Methodology shall consist of 50 questions on data interpretation, test of reasoning and comprehension. The other 50 questions shall be based on current syllabus of core/cognate subjects.
Karnataka University Ph.D Entrance Exam 2019 Centers
The exam will be held in the respective PG Departments.
Karnataka University Ph.D Entrance Exam 2019 Contact Details
Pavate Nagar, Dharwad
Pin – 580003
Phone Number: 0836-2215252
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com